Fight hunger in your neighborhood!
Helping is easy!
Gather your friends, colleagues, teammates, neighbors and family members (young and old) and create a team! Host a food drive at your workplace, church, school, or club.
Saturday, September 15 – Thursday, September 20
- Volunteers distribute brown paper grocery bags throughout neighborhoods in Lowell.
- A neighborhood (route) will be assigned to each volunteer/group
- A map of the route and bags will be provided
- Distribution is at your leisure!
Saturday, September 22 – 9:00-11:00
- Volunteers return to your distribution route to retrieve the bags you distributed (full of food)!
- Food Bank vehicles will be parked in each neighborhood
- Donations can be brought to the closest drop site to your assigned neighborhood
Please complete our volunteer application and select Fall Neighborhood Food Drive Volunteer Application