Fight hunger in your neighborhood!
Helping is easy!
Gather your friends, colleagues, teammates, neighbors and family members (young and old) and create a team! Host a food drive at your workplace, church, school, or club.
Saturday, April 20 – Saturday, April 27
- Volunteers distribute brown paper grocery bags throughout neighborhoods in Lowell.
- A neighborhood (route) will be assigned to each volunteer/group
- A map of the route and bags will be provided. Bags will be ready to pick up at the food bank beginning Monday, April 1st between the hours of 8-4
- Distribution is at your leisure!
Saturday, September 27 – 9:00-11:00
- Volunteers return to your distribution route to retrieve the bags you distributed (full of food)!
- Food Bank vehicles will be parked in each neighborhood
- Donations can be brought to the closest drop site to your assigned neighborhood
Please complete our volunteer application and select Spring Neighborhood Food Drive Volunteer Application