It’s time for Pantry Raid 2023!
Presented by our friends
State Representative Vanna Howard
Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce
Helping is easy! Individual Volunteer or Group Volunteers
Gather your colleagues, teammates, neighbors and family members (young and old) and create a team! Host a food drive at your workplace, church, school, or club. We will provide letter confirming service hours!
Saturday, April 22 – Thursday, April 27
- We need volunteers to distribute flyers in the Belvidere and Pawtucketville neighborhoods of Lowell.
- A neighborhood (route) will be assigned to each volunteer/group.
- A map of the route and flyers will be provided and available for pick up beginning Monday, April 17th at the food bank between the hours of 8:30-3:00.
- Distribution is at your leisure between Saturday, April 22 and Thursday, April 27
Saturday, April 29 – 9:00-Noon
- Residents can drop food donations off at
- Cawley Stadium – 424 Douglas Road – Lowell, MA
- Market Basket – 90 Old Ferry Road, Lowell, MA
- Donations can be dropped off Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00-3:00 at the food bank Warehouse 735 Broadway Street, Lowell, MA